Welcome

Welcome to the Manningtree Benefice

This is the website for the mission and ministry of Manningtree Benefice: St. Mary & St. Michael' Church, Mistley with Manningtree and St. Lawrence's Church, Bradfield, including service, group and event information, contact details, media, and information about Mistley Church Hall (Mistley Institute).

We're working towards making this our main website, so please forgive any slight maintenance issues we might have in the next few weeks. If you can't access the information that you need, or you can't find it, do contact the Church Office on info@manningtreebenefice.co.uk or 01206 392200.


Menu

Drop Down MenusCSS Drop Down MenuPure CSS Dropdown Menu

Pages

Tuesday, 8 January 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope you had a great Christmas. I meant to post most of these before Christmas and then things got a little busy! So here's some retrospective Christmas for you.



I like that people know me well enough here at MM+B that my lying on the floor taking pictures of the tree, or my getting in the way at the Christmas lunch taking photos of the roast potatoes is not a surprise to anyone.

Finally, here's a little something for you to enjoy. I don't know about you, but I'm feeling a little stale after Christmas. It's hard to motivate yourself when all you want to do is hibernate. Or is that just me? I listened to this song this morning however while I checked the office emails, and it felt like a icy-clean January fresh-breath-of-air and now I feel more like getting on.


Hope you have a good week!

Mary
Church Office